The IP address your browser submits within Google Analytics will not be connected to other Google data. You can prevent the “cookies” from being stored by the appropriate software setting on your browser. But please note that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
In addition, you can opt out of registering data from Google Analytics by downloading and installing the browser plug-in at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Which personal information we are collecting and why?
Personal information indicates all information about individuals that can identify them. We may collect different types of personal information about you, including:
- name and last name
- e-mail address
- all other information you have revealed
The purpose of collecting data is to serve employment requirements, to respond more efficiently to your inquiry and the promotion of our services.
If you contact us with your inquiries, we will process given data exclusively to provide you with the requested information. After managing the query, the information you have been provided us with will be deleted.
The data you send us through job applications are processed solely for the purpose of performing a selection process in employment. They are stored for two years.
Will the data be shared with any third parties?
We do not require you to send us this information to allow you access to our website and we are not asking you to disclose more information than is really needed to participate in any activity on our site.
While performing our activities on this website, your personal information can be accessed or forwarded to the following categories of recipients according to the principle only those who need to know:
- our employees
- Google – Google Analytics which is used to track web statistics and demographics and web user behavior. We use it to track the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
You can set the browser to save cookies on your device or reject them. It can be done systematically or for each website separately. You can also set your browser so that you can choose whether the cookies will be accepted or rejected every time the web page attempts to save the cookie on your device.
Such cookie managing depends on the browser you are using. You can find more details about this in section “Help” on your browser, explaining how to set cookies.
Below are links to the pages that explain how you can change your browser settings:
- Chrome ™: Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en)
- Firefox™: Enable and disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
- Internet Explorer™: Delete and manage cookies (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
- Safari™: Manage cookies and website data (https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=en_US&viewlocale=en_US)
- Opera™: Cookies (https://help.opera.com/en/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html)
Cookies policy is changed in accordance with your saved preferences. All cookies that are saved before changing preferences remain on your device. You can remove them by settings on your browser.
Keep in mind that we save your cookie preferences in the cookie, which means:
- a) If you delete all cookies, you will need to update the settings
- b) If you use another peripheral device, profile, or browser, you will also need to update the settings.
How we protect your personal information?
We have implemented the appropriate technical and organizational measures to provide the level of security and confidentiality of your personal information.
The SSL certificate guarantees the security of our site by encrypting the data, which is transmitted from your device to our server.
Our IT and third-party systems are protected against unauthorized access, modification or dissemination of your data, as well as from loss or deletion through technical and organizational measures.
Our employees are educated about the proper handling and retention of personal information.
What rights do you have over your data?
Also, you can request us to delete all the personal information we have about you.
This does not include any information we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes. Personal data that is no longer required is anonymized or destroyed in a safe manner.
It includes all the information you have provided.
The terms of this Policy may be changed from time to time. We will inform you about all relevant changes about this Policy through appropriate notices on this website or through other communication channels.
You can contact us by email about all questions, comments, and inquiries related to this Policy. Do not hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org